If you prefer to donate by mail, you may contribute via check to:
Gardenia M. Henley Campaign Committee
P.O. Box 11183
Winston-Salem, NC 27116
Please note and adhere to the following contribution guidelines:
- NC law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, job title
or profession, and name of the employer for individuals whose contributions are
in excess of $50 for each election cycle.
- North Carolina law allows any individual or registered political action committee
(PAC) to contribute up to $4,000 per election cycle for any statewide office.
- Corporate contributions and contributions from registered N.C. lobbyists are prohibited.
- Donations are not refundable or tax deductible.
- You must be a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- Your contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided
to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You must be making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not
with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- You must not be a federal contractor.
- You must be at least eighteen years old.
- You must not be a lobbyist registered in North Carolina