I was born and raised in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Endorsed by the AFL-CIO
- Endorsed by thousands of Military Veterans and their Families
- Endorsed by thousands of North Carolina citizens
Financial, Tax Law, National, International, Security, Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence Credentials
Decorated U.S. Air Force Veteran
Award Winning Inspector General Officer, Appointed and Commissioned by Former President Bill Clinton and Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
Confirmed by the U.S. 105th Congress as An Officer of the U.S. Diplomatic Corps
I have been fighting for, defending and helping the citizens of North Carolina including Military Veterans for over 4 Decades! For over 22 years as an Inspector General Officer, I Prevented and Detected, Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Mismanagement in the U.S. Federal Government. I have lived and worked in Europe, South and Central America, Africa and in the Middle East, where I was working to make sure no one was misusing your tax dollars. I found and corrected many problems!
More work needs to be done! I know the faces of financial and social mismanagement all too well. I know how to fight for it and I know how to correct it! I see a very serious and immediate need to help Senior Citizens, Disabled Americans, Veterans, the Veteran Administration, Students, Teachers and their Support Staff in North Carolina. Everyone should get the Financial, Social and Administrative help that they need. Some people have been fighting for and struggling to get help for more than 40 years. My fight is for you! I am asking you to let me fight for you and your family!
- Education - Appropriating funds for addressing fair compensation for teachers and support staff, teacher morale, student and staff safety, behavioral and mental health resources
- Fiscal Management - Sound financial principles that reduces the burden of increasing property taxes for future budgeting needs.
- Public Safety - Insuring that resources are properly allocated for addressing community development/reinvestment, drug and crime prevention, law enforcement
- Ethics and Transparency - Insuring that all decisions and fiscal management of taxpayer dollars are ethical and available to the public with the highest level of transparency under the law.
I am the People's