I was born and raised in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Endorsed by the AFL-CIO
- Endorsed by thousands of Military Veterans and their Families
- Endorsed by thousands of North Carolina citizens
- Financial, Tax Law, National, International, Security, Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence Credentials
- Decorated U.S. Air Force Veteran
- Award Winning Inspector General Officer, Appointed and Commissioned by Former President Bill Clinton and Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
- Confirmed by the U.S. 105th Congress as An Officer of the U.S. Diplomatic Corps
I have been fighting for, defending and helping the citizens of North Carolina including Military Veterans for over 4 Decades! For over 22 years as an Inspector General Officer, I Prevented and Detected, Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Mismanagement in the U.S. Federal Government. I have lived and worked in Europe, South and Central America, Africa and in the Middle East, where I was working to make sure no one was misusing your tax dollars. I found and corrected many problems!
More work needs to be done! I know the faces of financial and social mismanagement all too well. I know how to fight for it and I know how to correct it! I see a very serious and immediate need to help Senior Citizens, Disabled Americans, Veterans, the Veteran Administration, Students, Teachers and their Support Staff in North Carolina. Everyone should get the Financial, Social and Administrative help that they need. Some people have been fighting for and struggling to get help for more than 40 years. My fight is for you! I am asking you to let me take this agenda to Raleigh and fight for you and your family!
I am the People's